Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hello Lovelies!! xx

Hey y'all!! :) 
I just wanted to make a little post just to talk to you guys, and to give you a little bit of an update! 

I hope you all have a great weekend, with Monday off too :) I am so excited to call you all my friends, and hopefully to get to meet a lot of you at the concert! Can you believe it is only 218 days until our concert?!?!? THAT IS CRAZY AHHHH :) I'm so excited, we are going to have such a great time. 

So a little update on BBP and Glow Out Dallas: DEBRA, the foundation we are doing the BBP for, has gotten in contact with me and Emily (@varsityclifford) about the project! Which is super exciting, and they want to help us out!! :) This is so exciting and we will definitely be keeping you all up to date as things progress with their help! As for Glow Out Dallas there is no more news at this point, except the fact we just need to keep promoting basically! :) You can find all the info so far on both the projects here: http://katethegreat497.blogspot.com/2014/01/updated-bbp-and-glow-out-dallas-info.html?spref=tw :) 

The last part of my post is to get some feedback from you guys so I can help get us excited! I'd like to make a "Get To Know Kate" post so you can all get to know who I am, and I want to get to know you all! So if you want a question about me answered in my post (1D, life related, whatever!) then tweet your question to me @WWADallas_2014 or #GetToKnowKate ! I want to get close to you guys, so we really can be like BFF's! Okay, now I have a question for you guys, what can I do to get you all pumped for the concert, more informed on the projects, anything? PLEASE let me know!! I want to make y'all happy :) Tell me what kind of blogposts you would like me to do, (tags, how my day was, stories, etc), video ideas for youtube, anything babes :)

That is all I have for this short post, I will probably be making another update post about promotion ideas for the project we can all do! Anyways big love to all of you, and please give me feedback so I can help make this fun! :) 

love always,
Kate The Great xoxo

LINKS:
Email: wwadallas2014@gmail.com
Twitter: @WWADallas_2014
personal- @itsMeKatelynE 

No comments:

Post a Comment